Thursday, July 04, 2013

The Department I Neglected the Most -- Jewelry

     
Fall inlove with them again!

Way back in high school, I used to personalize and sell accessories. But since I fell in love with watches, I already forgot to wear other accessories.

     You'll always find me wearing pearl earrings and a watch, and that's it! Until my fiancee gave me this book;  



STYLE YOURSELF, a book written and inspired by 95 international bloggers.



      There's a lot of sections here, and I am very tempted to share it with you! But it'll be the best if you'll buy one for yourself! Mine was bought from National Bookstore.

     Now, I'll share to you how I realized that I should refurnish my jewelry department.


     "It's often the little touches that make an outfit.Start with necklaces that work with your favorite necklines, and stock a few earrings and bracelets that range from dazzling to subtle. Rings are less likely to interfere with a look's overall composition, so it's fine to find a signature one and wear it daily" -- Style Yourself



     Here are the "Must-haves"advise from the book, featuring Juliana Collection, Braccialetto Filipina and other random searches from internet.



1. One prim and proper strand necklace.

Necklace from Juliana Collection





       2. One edgy necklace


Necklace from Juliana Collection


3. One flashy pendant necklace

Necklace from Juliana Collection



4. One fun but dainty bracelet

Bracelet from Juliana Collection


5. One funky oversize bracelet







6. One subtle bracelet


Bracelet from Juliana Collection



7.One pair of simple studs


Earrings from Juliana Collection


8. One pair that dangles





9. One oversize cocktail ring


Keneth Jay Lane's black cocktail ring


10. One less flashy band style ring


Photo from The Memorandum.blogspot
   
 ENJOY!!! <3


 " So we must not grow weary in doing good, for in due time we will reap, if we do not give up."

--Galatians 6: 9

Loves and blessings,
Jerose <3


Disclaimer: I do not own the photos of the accesories featured. If you wish to visit or order such, click the links to contact the owners. =)



2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the black cocktail ring. It's true! Even little accessories makes or breaks your outfit.

    Icy

    By the way, I'm inviting you to join my blog giveaway. Here's the link:
    http://icyencinas.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-tww-x-aumbry-x-pulseras-by-kim.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Icy! YES! me too!!! I'm hoping I can find a generic one... this one in my blog is really pricy! I will! Keep in touch! God bless you! =)

      Delete