Friday, May 24, 2013

S.I.P.-ized Ladies

Last Hurray for Summer -- Our very first project together as the team SIP

     In this blog, I'll feature these two ladies I barely know but I really saw their joy and patience in working with us. I was more inspired by them, and I am very grateful that we inspired them to pursue what they love (modelling) and made them be more confident with their own skin (which is the very purpose why God created team SIP)

Leysale
    
     First, I would like you to meet Leysale Chua , let's call her "Sale" (which was really her nickname, by the way.)


Photographer: Randy Benigno
     She was invited by our Anj to grace our very first photoshoot, she never doubted to say yes to us! Few days before the photoshoot, she was rushed to the hospital due to some sort of gastric illness (maybe she was too excite, she forgot to eat! Nyahahaha!). But, nothing stopped her, she was still able to come and never became a problem to us. Very jolly, loving, helpful, easy-to-get-along-with, and optimistic, are the very first impressions and some of her few traits I immediately noticed. Even it was just the first time I met her, it felt like I knew her for years! That's just how comfortable we are with her! 


   

Photographer: Micheal Oropesa
Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
Bag from: The Women's Gallery
     "Bata palang ako dream ko na talaga mag model like ng mga nakikita ko sa mga magazines. Kaso, nung nag-dalaga ako may mga naging hadlang para mangyari un, tapos hanggang sa nakapag asawa ako ng maaga, tapos dumating ang  mabibigat na trials ng buhay.", Sale said.
     "Last year pinilit ko mag hanap ng studio, baka sakali magkaroon ng pag-asa ung dream kong maging model. Nakakita ako kaso siguro kapag hindi talaga kalooban ni Lord, hindi talaga mangyayari kahit anong pilit ko. Kaya nag momodel modelan nalang ako gamit phone ko" (laughing)

      "Nun napag daanan ko lahat ng trials sakin, then gumanda work ko at buhay namin mag-ina. Yun pala, ang sagot ni Lord sa prayer ko is WAIT. Akala ko wala na talaga, magiging dream nalang talaga sya. Pero nung si Lord na kumilos, ayun! Nagpahanap po kayo ng models, ako daw agad una pumasok sa isip ni Anj, at hndi nya din alam kung bakit. sobrang natuwa at natouch ako, talagang sineryoso ko...."

Photographer: Mike Ambata
 Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
Accessories from: Braccialetto Filipina
Bag from: The Women's Gallery
     "Nun time na ng photoshoot, nawala lahat ng kaba ko ginawa ko sya na natural lang, na pang araw-araw lang... Sobrang supportive ni Jerose, Marse and Anj, sobrang bait ng mga photographers, lalo na yung mga kasama kong models. Then, nag post na ng sample photos ang mga photographers, grabe para na akong artista sa office, inaabangan talaga nila ung mga susunod pa." she added.
     
 "TO GOD BE THE GLORY. My inspirations, my daugther Ayesshia and my boyfriend Radley."-- Sale


Tracy
     Now, here's my baby sister (from another mother), Tracy Zyza Leopoldo, plainly "Tracy" in short.
Photographer: Randy Benigno

     Tracy is one of my churchmates, I always see this pretty lady all the time active in serving God. Not to mention, she also have very pretty mom, sisters and pamankins!(gandang-lahi in short!) As what they say, " The most pretty one's are the people who dont know they're pretty.", and that's what she is! She know she's cute, but she didn't know that her beauty can reach up to the point of modelling. I asked her to be one of our models, I already prepared myself for a "no" answer from her, because I know she's busy with her studies and etc. Surprisingly, she excitedly answered me with YES! Lucky me, I was able to invite a very pretty, doll like lady. =)

     Once you saw her, your first impressions to her may be, she's maarte, as if annoyingly maarte, because she really looks "anak-mayaman na super yaman". But, NO! She's very down-to-earth, makulit, also easy-to-get-along-with, madaldal, a very baby-sister-like to everyone, and no effort in being pretty. She'll just smile, and THAT'S IT, no photo taken from her was wasted, all we're awesome!(talking about it's her first time to do a photoshoot!)

    I was inspired to share her story because it's pretty awesome to hear from her that even she's very tired, and wasted after the photoshoot, she's still very happy and thankful to us for inviting her. No arte, she asked for an extra rice on our dinner after the photoshoot. Hahaha!
  
Photographer: Randy Benigno
Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
Accessories from: Juliana Collection
Bag from: The Women's Gallery

Here's what she said;
" Photoshoot, matagal ko nang gustong sumama sa mga photo-photoshoot na ganyan, even though hindi naman ako ganun ka-attractive sa pictures at hindi lahat ng angulo ko maganda, ginusto ko parin na mai-shoot ng isang magaling na photographer. Then, here came the opportunity when ate Jerose asked me to be their model for this project. I didn't hesitate to say "YES" because for me, this is a dream come true."
Photographer: Mike Ambata
Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
     "The photoshoot day came, and I was so excited and very nervous in the same time. I was first shoot by kuya Randy and he gave me some tips on how to pose nicely. After kuya Randy, I was photographed by another photographer, that moment I came to realize that it's not easy to become a model but good thing, the staffs of this project didn't fail to remind me to just enjoy the moment and be yourself. Also, they are the ones who taught me to always think that you are beautiful and indeed you will look beautiful in your photos". Sobrang nagpapasalamat ako sa buong staff ng Project Style and Inspire dahil nakatulong sila upang magkaroon ako confidence sa sarili ko."


"Now, I am more confident and proud to show the world who Tracy Zyza Leopoldo is."

Here are some more of their photos, enjoy!!!

Photographer: Mike Ambata
Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
Accessories from: Braccialetto Filipina
Bag from: The Women's Gallery


  Photographer: Mike Ambata
Stylist: Marse Farinas
Clothes from: The Vaintage Shoppe
Accessories from: Braccialetto Filipina
Bag from: The Women's Gallery

Oops, I forgot!...


     As the HMUA, I made their look more natural, not away from their original looks. I just covered and concealed what should be not seen, used neutral colors (such as taupe, creams, peach, some golds and bronze colors.) for their eyes, blush, peach-pink to red-pink lip colors and bronzers to give dimensions to their faces. I just allowed their natural looks shine on and used lesser make up as much as I could. Will post the tutorial for concealing and natural looks makeup for everyday use, soon!


Photographer: Randy Benigno


Photographer: Randy Benigno
     
"Everyone has beautiful version of themselves. Sometimes we just need to go through different turning points, for us to realize that we need a change. It takes guts, confidence, and a few makeup won't hurt! Beauty is achievable, start now, begin with how you see yourself, and everything will follow..."
            
                                        
loves and blessings, 
Jerose <3


    
 

7 comments:

  1. Very inspiring! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel!!! God bless you! Stay inspired! =)

      Delete
  2. Thank you Hon... So very happy you're reading my blogs pala... I love you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triple thumbs up :D More power and blessings to your Team. All glory belongs to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!!! AMEN!!! all glory belongs to Him talaga.. lahat ng talents and resources bigay niya.. =)

      Delete
  4. 10,000 likes for this Je. :) I'm so thankful kasi I met you ni Anj. If this is a dream come true for Tracy and Sale, mas lalong dream come true for us right. Kahit super pagoda na talaga nung shoot, deep inside the happiness is overflowing. I'm so excited and looking forward to our million projects that coming soon. hehe.

    <3
    Marse
    itsmemarsefarinas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. korek sissy... super thankful ako sa buong team! super a dream come true for everyone!!! pano, see you both ni anj sa saturdate? hahaha...<3

      Delete