Sunday, June 30, 2013

Studs and a Shirt


I saw this easy D.I.Y. shirt in Pinterest, and I can't bear not to share this with you. 



Very easy but very lovely! So spice up that good-old-trusted boyfriend shirt and enjoy being different! Just follow the steps!
 
Photos from Ms. Kam Estrada-- Pinterest


     Isn't that easy? For more D.I.Y. tutorials, follow Ms. Kam Estrada on Pinterest, very unique and beautiful nice-to-knows she have! Enjoy lovies! <3




Disclaimer: I do not own any information and pictures in this blog. Acknowledgement and thanks to Ms. Kam Estrada =)



Loves and blessings,
Jerose <3

5 comments:

  1. Love this! :) Gawa tayo nito Je. :) ihihi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure!!! Sana nga mag sleepover tayo, altogether with planning etc.. Miss you marse! Blessings to you! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi dear! Thanks! Please send me your picture pag nag OOTD using this DIY top ha? God bless you!!! =)

      Delete